The DePaul Blue Demons (9-5, 0-0 Big East) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (9-3, 0-0 Big East) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Carnesecca Arena. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 151.5.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Predictions
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Betting Odds
|Saint John’s (NY)||-4.5||151.5 points|
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Storm have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Saint John’s (NY)’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The 75.9 points per game the Red Storm score are 17.9 more points than the Blue Demons give up (58).
- When Saint John’s (NY) scores more than 58 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- DePaul has gone 8-3-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Demons have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, DePaul’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Blue Demons’ 66.3 points per game are only 0.5 more points than the 65.8 the Red Storm allow to opponents.
- DePaul is 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 65.8 points.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (151.5 points) five times this season.
- In DePaul’s 12 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 151.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.2 points per game, 9.3 points fewer than the point total of 151.5 for this contest.
- The 123.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 27.7 fewer than the 151.5 total in this contest.
- The Red Storm have seen a 151.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.6 points more than the average over/under in Blue Demons’ games this season (142.9 points).
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 20.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 46.9 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Posh Alexander: 14.5 PTS, 2.4 STL, 53 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Montez Mathis: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Joel Soriano: 6.6 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 54.2 FG%
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 20.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.7 STL, 43.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- David Jones: 16.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 49.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Nick Ongenda: 10.7 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 56.3 FG%
- Brandon Johnson: 11.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 46.2 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 7.9 PTS, 40 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.