The Richmond Spiders (9-6, 0-0 A-10) are at home in A-10 action against the UMass Minutemen (7-5, 0-0 A-10) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Spiders are favored by 9 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 151 points.
Richmond vs. UMass Predictions
Richmond vs. UMass Betting Odds
Richmond vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread eight times this season (8-7-0).
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Spiders have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Spiders score 73.4 points per game, only 4.6 fewer points than the 78 the Minutemen give up.
- When Richmond scores more than 78 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- UMass has covered the spread seven times this season (7-4-0).
- UMass games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Minutemen’s 79.6 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 70.7 the Spiders give up.
- UMass is 5-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 70.7 points.
Richmond vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- This season, Richmond games have gone over this matchup’s 151-point total five times.
- This season, seven games UMass played finished with a combined score higher than 151 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 151 is two points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spiders (73.4 points per game) and the Minutemen (79.6 points per game).
- This game’s total is 2.3 fewer points than the 148.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Spiders games is 143.5 points, 7.5 fewer than the over/under of 151 points for this contest.
- Minutemen games have an over/under of 143.3 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Tyler Burton: 18.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 51.7 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Jacob Gilyard: 10.1 PTS, 6.2 AST, 3.5 STL, 34.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (31-for-98)
- Grant Golden: 15.9 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
- Nathan Cayo: 7.6 PTS, 50.5 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.7 PTS, 29.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 14 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Rich Kelly: 12.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (28-for-58)
- CJ Kelly: 13.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (28-for-57)
- T.J. Weeks: 8.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.