The Navy Midshipmen (8-4, 0-0 Patriot) are at home in Patriot action against the Boston University Terriers (10-4, 0-0 Patriot) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Midshipmen are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 126.5.
Navy vs. Boston University Predictions
Navy vs. Boston University Betting Odds
Navy vs. Boston University Betting Trends
- Navy has put together a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Midshipmen are 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, Navy’s games have hit the over six times.
- The 66 points per game the Midshipmen average are just 2.1 more points than the Terriers allow (63.9).
- Navy has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 63.9 points.
- Boston University is 8-4-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Terriers have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Boston University games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Terriers’ 68.7 points per game are 10 more points than the 58.7 the Midshipmen give up.
- Boston University has put together a 4-5-1 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 58.7 points.
Navy vs. Boston University Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Navy’s 12 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- This season, 10 games Boston University played finished with a combined score higher than 126.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.7 points per game, 8.2 points more than the total of 126.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 122.6 points per game, 3.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Midshipmen have seen a 129.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Terriers’ games have a total points bet of 132.7 points this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Navy Team Leaders
- Greg Summers: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%
- John Carter Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Jaylen Walker: 7.4 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Tyler Nelson: 7.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Sean Yoder: 6.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 13.6 PTS, 9.6 REB, 48.1 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 17.1 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (30-for-60)
- Jonas Harper: 8.3 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Walter Whyte: 13.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.