The Bradley Braves (7-7, 0-0 MVC) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to build on a five-game home win streak when they host the Missouri State Bears (10-5, 0-0 MVC) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 136.5 for the matchup.
Missouri State vs. Bradley Predictions
Missouri State vs. Bradley Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-2||136.5 points|
Missouri State vs. Bradley Last 10 Games
- Missouri State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Missouri State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 142.9 total points, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bears have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bradley is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Bradley’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Braves’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.4 points scored. That’s 2.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Braves have a 72.7 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Missouri State vs. Bradley Betting Trends
- Missouri State has compiled an 11-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Missouri State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The Bears average 11.9 more points per game (78.9) than the Braves give up (67.0).
- Missouri State has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when scoring more than 67.0 points.
- Bradley has put together a record of 8-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Braves are 4-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Bradley have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Braves’ 72.0 points per game are 5.4 more points than the 66.6 the Bears give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.6 points, Bradley is 5-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
Missouri State vs. Bradley Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Missouri State’s 17 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- This season, eight games Bradley played finished with a combined score over 136.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 136.5 is 14.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (78.9 points per game) and the Braves (72.0 points per game).
- The 133.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 fewer than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bears have seen a 143.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Braves’ games have a total points bet of 137.0 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Gaige Prim: 14.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 59.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Isiaih Mosley: 17.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.0 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (31-for-68)
- Donovan Clay: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Jaylen Minnett: 12.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (42-for-89)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 16.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Malevy Leons: 10.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Rienk Mast: 7.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 39.6 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Ja’Shon Henry: 11.2 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Mikey Howell: 3.4 PTS, 35.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.