The Miami Hurricanes (11-3, 0-0 ACC) are favored (-2) to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the Syracuse Orange (7-6, 0-0 ACC) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Watsco Center. The over/under is set at 156.5 for the matchup.
Miami vs. Syracuse Predictions
Miami vs. Syracuse Betting Odds
Miami vs. Syracuse Last 10 Games
- Miami is 9-1 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 139.6 total points, 16.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hurricanes have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Syracuse covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Syracuse games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Orange’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.2 points scored. That’s 9.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Orange have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their 78.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Miami vs. Syracuse Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread four times this season (4-10-0).
- The Hurricanes are 3-7 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hurricanes put up just 0.8 more points per game (76.4) than the Orange give up (75.6).
- When Miami scores more than 75.6 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Syracuse is 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orange have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Syracuse’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Orange average 5.4 more points per game (78.2) than the Hurricanes allow (72.8).
- Syracuse has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 72.8 points.
Miami vs. Syracuse Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (156.5 points) four times this season.
- In Syracuse’s 14 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 156.5.
- The Hurricanes average 76.4 points per game against the Orange’s 78.2, totaling 1.9 points under the matchup’s point total of 156.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 148.4 points per game, 8.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hurricanes games is 15.9 points fewer than the over/under of 156.5 points in this matchup.
- Orange games have an over/under of 146.5 points this season, 10 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 18.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Isaiah Wong: 16.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Charlie Moore: 11.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Jordan Miller: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Sam Waardenburg: 6.4 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 19.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Jesse Edwards: 11.5 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 72.2 FG%
- Jimmy Boeheim: 14.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Cole Swider: 12.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.4 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (37-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.