The Holy Cross Crusaders (2-11, 0-0 Patriot) visit the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (6-6, 0-0 Patriot) after losing seven straight road games. The Greyhounds are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Holy Cross Predictions
Loyola (MD) vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
|Loyola (MD)||-10.5||133.5 points|
Loyola (MD) vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Loyola (MD) has registered an 8-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Greyhounds have not covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Loyola (MD) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Greyhounds put up just 2.1 fewer points per game (68.6) than the Crusaders give up (70.7).
- Loyola (MD) has a 3-2-1 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Holy Cross is 12-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crusaders have a perfect 7-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Holy Cross have hit the over five times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Crusaders’ 65.1 points per game are only 2.7 fewer points than the 67.8 the Greyhounds give up.
- Holy Cross has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (133.5 points) nine times this season.
- In Holy Cross’ 12 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 133.5.
- The total for the game of 133.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Greyhounds (68.6 points per game) and the Crusaders (65.1 points per game).
- The 138.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are five more than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Greyhounds games is 141.1 points, 7.6 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Crusaders’ games (137.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 18.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.2 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Kenny Jones: 8.8 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 36.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Golden Dike: 3.7 PTS, 62.9 FG%
- Veljko Ilic: 6.3 PTS, 62.7 FG%
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Judson Martindale: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Kyrell Luc: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
- Gerrale Gates: 11.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Caleb Kenney: 4 PTS, 46.5 FG%
- Bo Montgomery: 7.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.