The Louisville Cardinals (9-4, 0-0 ACC) are at home in ACC play against the Pittsburgh Panthers (5-8, 0-0 ACC) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Cardinals are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5.
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Louisville covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisville’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 11.4 more points (139.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Cardinals have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Pittsburgh has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pittsburgh games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Panthers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.4 points scored. That’s 0.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 61.4, 0.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Louisville has put together a 5-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over five times this season.
- The Cardinals record 6.7 more points per game (70.7) than the Panthers give up (64).
- Louisville is 4-5-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 64 points.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have hit the over five times this year.
- The Panthers average only 4.8 fewer points per game (61.2) than the Cardinals allow (66).
- When it scores more than 66 points, Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Louisville games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 128.5 points.
- In Pittsburgh’s 13 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 128.5.
- The Cardinals average 70.7 points per game against the Panthers’ 61.2, amounting to 3.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 128.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.5 fewer points than the 130 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 139.9 points, 11.4 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (132.3 points).
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 11.7 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 54 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Jarrod West: 6.8 PTS, 2 STL, 35.9 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
- Matt Cross: 8.3 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Noah Locke: 11 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (32-for-92)
- Dre Davis: 7.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 14.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 44.3 FG%, 15 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Femi Odukale: 12.4 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 42.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Jamarius Burton: 10.5 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 5.4 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.