The North Alabama Lions (7-6, 0-0 ASUN) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the Lipscomb Bisons (7-8, 0-0 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Allen Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 140.5.
Lipscomb vs. North Alabama Predictions
Lipscomb vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
Lipscomb vs. North Alabama Last 10 Games
- Lipscomb has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Lipscomb’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Bisons games averaged 3.2 more points (143.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Bisons have scored 5.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- North Alabama is 3-7 overall and 8-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- North Alabama’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 3.2 fewer points (137.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lions have scored 14.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lipscomb vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- Lipscomb has put together a record of 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bisons have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Lipscomb’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bisons put up 13.5 more points per game (74.9) than the Lions allow (61.4).
- Lipscomb is 3-7 against the spread and 7-5 overall when scoring more than 61.4 points.
- North Alabama has covered the spread eight times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- North Alabama games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Lions’ 73.7 points per game are 5.7 fewer points than the 79.4 the Bisons give up.
Lipscomb vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- This season, Lipscomb and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 140.5 points nine times.
- In North Alabama’s 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 140.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.6 points per game, 8.1 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 0.3 fewer points than the 140.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bisons have seen a 145.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.2 points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (137.3 points).
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Jacob Ognacevic: 17.7 PTS, 56.9 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (24-for-44)
- Parker Hazen: 7.5 PTS, 59.1 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Will Pruitt: 6.8 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Ahsan Asadullah: 15.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.3 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- KJ Johnson: 7.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- C.J. Brim: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Daniel Ortiz: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (22-for-51)
- Jamari Blackmon: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Damien Forrest: 5.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 5.5 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.