The Stetson Hatters (6-7, 0-0 ASUN) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Liberty Flames (9-6, 0-0 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 127.5.
Liberty vs. Stetson Predictions
Liberty vs. Stetson Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Liberty has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Liberty games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Flames games averaged 127.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Flames have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Stetson covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Stetson’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Hatters games averaged 11 more points (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hatters have scored two fewer points per contest compared to their 69.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Liberty has gone 7-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Flames are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Flames record 72.3 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 66.9 the Hatters allow.
- Liberty is 4-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Stetson has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Hatters are a perfect 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Stetson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Hatters score an average of 69.9 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 60.1 the Flames allow.
- When it scores more than 60.1 points, Stetson is 4-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
Liberty vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (127.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, seven games Stetson played finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 127.5 is 14.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (72.3 points per game) and the Hatters (69.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 0.5 fewer points than the 127 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Flames games is 128.6 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- Hatters’ games have a total points bet of 138.6 points this season, 11.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 21.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (61-for-159)
- Shiloh Robinson: 8.6 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Kyle Rode: 5.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Blake Preston: 6.1 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Keegan McDowell: 10.7 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Rob Perry: 15.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Christiaan Jones: 11.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Chase Johnston: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Josh Smith: 6.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.