Big 12 opponents square off when the No. 11 Iowa State Cyclones (12-1, 0-0 Big 12) host the No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) at James H. Hilton Coliseum, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Red Raiders are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
Iowa State vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Iowa State vs. Texas Tech Betting Odds
|Iowa State||-1||126.5 points|
Iowa State vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Iowa State has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-7-0).
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Cyclones went 4-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Cyclones average 73.0 points per game, 14.8 more points than the 58.2 the Red Raiders allow.
- When Iowa State totals more than 58.2 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Texas Tech has put together a record of 6-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Red Raiders have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Texas Tech have hit the over five times this season.
- The Red Raiders’ 78.2 points per game are 20.5 more points than the 57.7 the Cyclones give up.
- Texas Tech is 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 57.7 points.
Iowa State vs. Texas Tech Over/Under Trends
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 126.5 points eight times this season.
- There have been nine Texas Tech games that have ended with a combined score over 126.5 points this season.
- The Cyclones average 73.0 points per game against the Red Raiders’ 78.2, totaling 24.7 points over the game’s total of 126.5.
- This matchup’s total is 10.6 fewer points than the 115.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Cyclones have seen a 138 average over/under in their games this season, 11.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Red Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 140.9 points this season, 14.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 17.0 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 50.0 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.0 PTS, 5.0 AST, 2.1 STL, 35.1 FG%, 19.1 3PT% (9-for-47)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 10.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 32.8 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (14-for-60)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.9 PTS, 56.0 FG%, 51.9 3PT% (14-for-27)
- George Conditt IV: 6.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Kevin McCullar: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Davion Warren: 11.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bryson Williams: 11.3 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (10-for-22)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Adonis Arms: 8.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.