The No. 12 Houston Cougars (12-3, 0-0 AAC) visit the South Florida Bulls (5-7, 0-0 AAC) in a matchup of AAC teams at Yuengling Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Bulls are 15-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 120.5.
Houston vs. South Florida Predictions
Houston vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Houston vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Houston is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over six times this season.
- The Cougars average 73.2 points per game, 13.4 more points than the 59.8 the Bulls allow.
- Houston is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall when scoring more than 59.8 points.
- South Florida is 7-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 15-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- South Florida’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Bulls’ 56.8 points per game are just 4.1 more points than the 52.7 the Cougars allow.
- When it scores more than 52.7 points, South Florida is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Houston vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, Houston games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 120.5-point total 14 times.
- In South Florida’s 12 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 120.5.
- The total for the contest of 120.5 is 9.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (73.2 points per game) and the Bulls (56.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 112.5 points per game, 8.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars have seen a 132.9 average over/under in their games this season, 12.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 128.2 points this season, 7.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Houston Team Leaders
- Fabian White Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Jamal Shead: 9.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Marcus Sasser: 16.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.7 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (45-for-103)
- Kyler Edwards: 12.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Josh Carlton: 9.7 PTS, 60.6 FG%
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%
- Javon Greene: 10.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Jamir Chaplin: 7.1 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 12.9 3PT% (4-for-31)
- Jake Boggs: 5.4 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Russel Tchewa: 5.2 PTS, 38.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.