The Green Bay Phoenix (2-11, 0-0 Horizon) are 1-point favorites as they look to turn around a six-game losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Panthers (4-9, 0-0 Horizon) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Resch Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
Green Bay vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Green Bay vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Green Bay||-1||131 points|
Green Bay vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- Green Bay is 1-9 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Green Bay and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Phoenix’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 130.9 points scored. That’s 0.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Phoenix are scoring 0.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Milwaukee’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 6.0 more points (137.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers have a 63.7 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Green Bay vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Green Bay has put together a record of 11-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Phoenix have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Green Bay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 62.3 points per game the Phoenix score are 7.2 fewer points than the Panthers give up (69.5).
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread seven times this year (7-5-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Panthers went 4-1 against the spread.
- This year, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Panthers’ 64.5 points per game are just 4.8 fewer points than the 69.3 the Phoenix give up.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Green Bay vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- Five Green Bay games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 131 points.
- This season, seven of Milwaukee’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 131 points.
- The total for the game of 131 is 4.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Phoenix (62.3 points per game) and the Panthers (64.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.8 points per game, 7.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Phoenix games is 131.8 points, 0.8 more than the over/under of 131 points for this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 139.8 points this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.6 PTS, 56.8 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Donovan Ivory: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.1 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%
- Lucas Stieber: 6.9 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Kamari McGee: 9.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Joey St. Pierre: 6.2 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 57.6 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.3 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.0 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Patrick Baldwin Jr.: 15.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 36.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.