The UNC Greensboro Spartans (8-4, 0-0 SoCon) are just 3-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Furman Paladins (9-6, 0-0 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Greensboro Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5 points.
Furman vs. UNC Greensboro Predictions
Furman vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Odds
Furman vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Trends
- Furman has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-6-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the Paladins are 4-5 against the spread.
- Furman games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Paladins record 15.2 more points per game (79.3) than the Spartans give up (64.1).
- Furman is 6-6-1 against the spread and 9-5 overall when scoring more than 64.1 points.
- UNC Greensboro has covered the spread six times this year (6-5-0).
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, five of UNC Greensboro’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Spartans score 8.1 fewer points per game (64.4) than the Paladins give up to opponents (72.5).
- When it scores more than 72.5 points, UNC Greensboro is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Furman vs. UNC Greensboro Over/Under Trends
- This season, every Furman game has seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 128.5-point total.
- This season, five games UNC Greensboro played finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.7 points per game, 15.2 points more than the point total of 128.5 for this game.
- The 136.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.1 more than the 128.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Paladins have seen a 145.5 over/under in their games this season, 17 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (130.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (128.5 points).
Furman Team Leaders
- Jalen Slawson: 16.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 52 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Alex Hunter: 16.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (56-for-124)
- Mike Bothwell: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Conley Garrison: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (33-for-74)
- Marcus Foster: 6.7 PTS, 46 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 46.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
- Bas Leyte: 9 PTS, 53.8 FG%
- Kobe Langley: 6.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Dante Treacy: 5.7 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Kaleb Hunter: 7.5 PTS, 30.3 FG%, 22.8 3PT% (13-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.