The Florida Gators (9-3, 0-0 SEC) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 15 Alabama Crimson Tide (10-3, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 149 for the matchup.
Florida vs. Alabama Predictions
Florida vs. Alabama Betting Odds
Florida vs. Alabama Betting Trends
- Florida has compiled a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Gators are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 74 points per game the Gators average are only 1.1 more points than the Crimson Tide allow (72.9).
- Florida has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 72.9 points.
- Alabama has registered a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Crimson Tide have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Crimson Tide’s 82.2 points per game are 22.3 more points than the 59.9 the Gators give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 59.9 points, Alabama is 5-7 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Florida vs. Alabama Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponents have combined to score more than 149 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, nine games Alabama played finished with a combined score higher than 149 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 149 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gators (74 points per game) and the Crimson Tide (82.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.8 points per game, 16.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Gators games is 136 points, 13 fewer than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- Crimson Tide’s games have a total points bet of 152.4 points this season, 3.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 14.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 2.5 BLK, 51.2 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Tyree Appleby: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.4 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Myreon Jones: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
Alabama Team Leaders
- Keon Ellis: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (43-for-109)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 27 3PT% (20-for-74)
- JD Davison: 8.4 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Charles Bediako: 6.8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 69.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.