The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (8-6, 0-0 ASUN) are heavily favored (-18.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (3-10, 0-0 ASUN) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 159.5.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Eastern Kentucky vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|Eastern Kentucky||-18.5||159.5 points|
Eastern Kentucky vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Eastern Kentucky is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Colonels games averaged 7.5 fewer points (152) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Colonels are scoring 8.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Central Arkansas covered the spread 10 times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Central Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Sugar Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.2 points scored. That’s 13.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Sugar Bears are scoring 63.7 points per game compared to their 69.8 season average.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Eastern Kentucky has covered the spread six times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Eastern Kentucky have hit the over three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Colonels put up 84.8 points per game, only three more points than the 81.8 the Sugar Bears give up.
- Central Arkansas is 11-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 18.5 points or more so far this year, the Sugar Bears went 6-0 against the spread.
- Central Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Sugar Bears score an average of 69.8 points per game, just 1.2 fewer points than the 71 the Colonels give up.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Eastern Kentucky games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 159.5-point total just twice.
- This season, Central Arkansas has played just two games with a combined score over 159.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.6 points per game, 4.9 points fewer than the point total of 159.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 152.8 points per game, 6.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Colonels games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 159.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.2 points more than the average over/under in Sugar Bears’ games this season (146.3 points).
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Devontae Blanton: 11.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Michael Moreno: 10.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Cooper Robb: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- Jannson Williams: 11.9 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Braxton Beverly: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 12.5 PTS, 7 REB, 49.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Camren Hunter: 12.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.8 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Jared Chatham: 7.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Collin Cooper: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.