The East Carolina Pirates (9-3, 0-0 AAC) host the Tulane Green Wave (5-6, 0-0 AAC) in a matchup of AAC teams at Minges Coliseum, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Pirates are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
East Carolina vs. Tulane Predictions
East Carolina vs. Tulane Betting Odds
|East Carolina||-1||140.5 points|
East Carolina vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- East Carolina is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Pirates are 5-4 against the spread.
- East Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Pirates put up 72.6 points per game, only 0.1 more points than the 72.5 the Green Wave give up.
- East Carolina is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- Tulane is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Green Wave went 5-0 against the spread.
- Tulane’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Green Wave put up an average of 72.9 points per game, only 4.5 more points than the 68.4 the Pirates allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Tulane is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
East Carolina vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of East Carolina’s 13 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Six of Tulane’s games ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.5 points per game, five points more than the point total of 140.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.9 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Pirates games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- Green Wave games have an over/under of 139.5 points this season, one point fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.9 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Brandon Suggs: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Vance Jackson: 10.8 PTS, 40 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Brandon Johnson: 6.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 49.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 17.9 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (23-for-48)
- Kevin Cross: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Sion James: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- R.J. McGee: 5.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 62.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.