The Dayton Flyers (8-5, 0-0 A-10) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the VCU Rams (7-4, 0-0 A-10) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 124 for the matchup.
Dayton vs. VCU Predictions
Dayton vs. VCU Betting Odds
Dayton vs. VCU Betting Trends
- Dayton has put together a record of 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flyers are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Dayton’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 70.4 points per game the Flyers average are 13.7 more points than the Rams give up (56.7).
- Dayton is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall when scoring more than 56.7 points.
- VCU is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, four of VCU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Rams’ 60.5 points per game are only 3.9 fewer points than the 64.4 the Flyers allow to opponents.
- VCU has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 64.4 points.
Dayton vs. VCU Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 124 points nine times this season.
- This season, four games VCU played finished with a combined score over 124 points.
- The Flyers average 70.4 points per game against the Rams’ 60.5, amounting to 6.9 points over the game’s point total of 124.
- This game’s point total is 2.9 fewer points than the 121.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Flyers have seen a 134.3 over/under in their games this season, 10.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Rams’ games have a total points bet of 126.3 points this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 9.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Daron Holmes: 10.1 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 64.3 FG%
- Toumani Camara: 9.9 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 15 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Elijah Weaver: 9.6 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.3 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.2 BLK, 37 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Jayden Nunn: 10 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Levi Stockard III: 7.8 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- KeShawn Curry: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Hason Ward: 4.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.8 BLK, 42.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.