The Colgate Raiders (4-9, 0-0 Patriot) are 8-point favorites as they look to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (3-10, 0-0 Patriot) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Stabler Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 144.5.
Colgate vs. Lehigh Predictions
Colgate vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Colgate is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Colgate’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Raiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Raiders have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Lehigh covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 135.7 total points, 8.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mountain Hawks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 62.7, 0.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Colgate vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Colgate has put together a 4-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Raiders have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Colgate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Raiders record just 3.2 more points per game (74.7) than the Mountain Hawks give up (71.5).
- Colgate is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- Lehigh has covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-5-1).
- The Mountain Hawks have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lehigh have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Mountain Hawks’ 63.3 points per game are 9.8 fewer points than the 73.1 the Raiders give up.
- When it scores more than 73.1 points, Lehigh is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Colgate vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colgate games have hit the over on this game’s 144.5-point total seven times.
- Five of Lehigh’s games finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- The Raiders average 74.7 points per game against the Mountain Hawks’ 63.3, totaling 6.5 points under the game’s total of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 144.6 points per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Raiders games is 145.5 points, one more than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- Mountain Hawks games have an over/under of 136.1 points this season, 8.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 10.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Nelly Cummings: 17.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (32-for-64)
- Keegan Records: 8.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 55.1 FG%
- Jack Ferguson: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (37-for-97)
- Ryan Moffatt: 9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.7 PTS, 57 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 41.2 FG%
- Nic Lynch: 6.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Marques Wilson: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.