The Buffalo Bulls (6-6, 0-0 MAC) are favored (-8) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Bowling Green Falcons (7-5, 0-0 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Alumni Arena. The over/under is 162 for the matchup.
Buffalo vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Buffalo vs. Bowling Green Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Buffalo has put together a record of 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Buffalo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Bulls score eight more points per game (81.1) than the Falcons give up (73.1).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 73.1 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- Bowling Green has compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Bowling Green have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Falcons’ 83.7 points per game are 10.9 more points than the 72.8 the Bulls allow.
- Bowling Green is 4-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 72.8 points.
Buffalo vs. Bowling Green Over/Under Trends
- This season, Buffalo games have hit the over on this matchup’s 162-point over/under five times.
- This season, just two Bowling Green games have ended with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 162.
- The Bulls average 81.1 points per game against the Falcons’ 83.7, amounting to 2.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 162.
- This matchup’s total is 16.1 fewer points than the 145.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bulls games is 148.7 points, 13.3 fewer than the over/under of 162 points for this contest.
- Falcons games have an over/under of 149 points this season, 13 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Josh Mballa: 15.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 54.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Ronaldo Segu: 16 PTS, 5.2 AST, 46.7 FG%, 45 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Maceo Jack: 10 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Tra’Von Fagan: 5.8 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 42.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Joe Reece: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 9.9 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Samari Curtis: 7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Chandler Turner: 7 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.