Patriot opponents meet when the Bucknell Bison (3-10, 0-0 Patriot) host the Army Black Knights (7-6, 0-0 Patriot) at Sojka Pavilion, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. The Black Knights are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
Bucknell vs. Army Predictions
Bucknell vs. Army Betting Odds
Bucknell vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Bucknell covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Bucknell’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 0.7 more points (148.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bison have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Army is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Army games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Black Knights games averaged 9.2 fewer points (138.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Black Knights’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 71.1, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bucknell vs. Army Betting Trends
- Bucknell has put together a record of 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Bucknell’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Bison average 71.5 points per game, just two more points than the 69.5 the Black Knights allow.
- When Bucknell puts up more than 69.5 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Army has registered a 9-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Black Knights have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Army’s games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The Black Knights average 8.4 fewer points per game (71.3) than the Bison give up (79.7).
Bucknell vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Bucknell’s 11 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- There have been six Army games that have finished with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The Bison average 71.5 points per game against the Black Knights’ 71.3, amounting to 4.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 147.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 149.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bison have seen a 148.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.3 points more than the average over/under in Black Knights’ games this season (139.2 points).
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (36-for-104)
- Xander Rice: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Alex Timmerman: 10.2 PTS, 60 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Andre Screen: 9.7 PTS, 57.4 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 13 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Jalen Rucker: 15.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (40-for-103)
- Charlie Peterson: 7.9 PTS, 47.4 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 4.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Matt Dove: 4.5 PTS, 66.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.