The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (11-3, 0-0 ACC) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Florida State Seminoles (7-4, 0-0 ACC) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
Wake Forest vs. Florida State Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Florida State Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-1.5||146 points|
Wake Forest vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has registered an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 6-4.
- Wake Forest’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Demon Deacons record 80.5 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 67.4 the Seminoles give up.
- Wake Forest is 8-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Florida State has put together a 5-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Seminoles have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Florida State have hit the over six times this season.
- The Seminoles’ 74.9 points per game are 5.6 more points than the 69.3 the Demon Deacons allow to opponents.
- Florida State is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 69.3 points.
Wake Forest vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (146 points) nine times this season.
- Five of Florida State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 146 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.4 points per game, 9.4 points more than the over/under of 146 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.7 points per game, 9.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Demon Deacons have seen a 143.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Seminoles games have an over/under of 141.5 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.1 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 54.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Jake Laravia: 13.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 60.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Daivien Williamson: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Dallas Walton: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
Florida State Team Leaders
- Malik Osborne: 12.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 54.1 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (18-for-36)
- Caleb Mills: 12.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Anthony Polite: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Matthew Cleveland: 8.7 PTS, 46.1 FG%
- Rayquan Evans: 6.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.