The No. 14 Texas Longhorns (11-2, 0-0 Big 12) are favored (-6) to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (8-4, 0-0 Big 12) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 122.5 points.
Texas vs. Kansas State Predictions
Texas vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
Texas vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Texas is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Longhorns have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Texas’ games have hit the over four times out of 12 chances.
- The Longhorns put up 11.8 more points per game (72.2) than the Wildcats allow (60.4).
- Texas is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 60.4 points.
- Kansas State has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Kansas State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 70.8 points per game, 18.9 more points than the 51.9 the Longhorns allow.
- Kansas State has put together a 6-6 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 51.9 points.
Texas vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Texas’ 12 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 122.5 points.
- This season, 11 of Kansas State’s games have ended with a score higher than 122.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143 points per game, 20.5 points more than the point total of 122.5 for this matchup.
- The 112.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.2 fewer than the 122.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Longhorns games is 135.5 points, 13 more than the over/under of 122.5 points for this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 133.7 points this season, 11.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Tre Mitchell: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Andrew Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Marcus Carr: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Courtney Ramey: 8.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 10.7 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Markquis Nowell: 12.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Nijel Pack: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Selton Miguel: 7.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Ismael Massoud: 8.2 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.