The Texas A&M Aggies (11-2, 0-0 SEC) visit the Georgia Bulldogs (5-8, 0-0 SEC) after winning three home road in a row. The Aggies are favored by 6 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Texas A&M vs. Georgia Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Georgia Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-6||140.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Texas A&M games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The Aggies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.6 points scored. That’s 7.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Georgia’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 0.4 fewer points (140.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas A&M vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-5-1).
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 2-4-1 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 76.2 points per game the Aggies score are only 3.7 more points than the Bulldogs allow (72.5).
- Texas A&M is 4-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- Georgia is 7-6-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-0.
- Georgia’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 69.9 points per game are 8.8 more points than the 61.1 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.1 points, Georgia is 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
Texas A&M vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Texas A&M’s 12 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- This season, six games Georgia played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 140.5 is 5.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (76.2 points per game) and the Bulldogs (69.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 7.7 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (139.6 points).
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 13.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Marcus Williams: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Tyrece Radford: 8.9 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Andre Gordon: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.6 FG%, 51.2 3PT% (21-for-41)
- Henry Coleman III: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.5 FG%
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 38.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.8 PTS, 65.6 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
- Jailyn Ingram: 7.4 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Christian Wright: 6.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.