The Memphis Tigers (7-5, 0-0 AAC) host the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-6, 0-0 AAC) in a matchup of AAC teams at FedExForum, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. The Golden Hurricane are 13.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 144.
Memphis vs. Tulsa Predictions
Memphis vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
Memphis vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-8-0).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Tigers average 78.6 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 67.4 the Golden Hurricane give up.
- Memphis is 4-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Tulsa has covered the spread seven times over 12 games with a set spread.
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Golden Hurricane average just 0.9 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Tigers give up to opponents (70.1).
- Tulsa is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 70.1 points.
Memphis vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to exceed Tuesday’s total of 144 points seven times this season.
- In Tulsa’s 13 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 144.
- The over/under for the game of 144 is 3.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (78.6 points per game) and the Golden Hurricane (69.2 points per game).
- The 137.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.5 fewer than the 144 over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 143.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Hurricane games have an over/under of 133.1 points this season, 10.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 11.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.6 BLK, 67.6 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Landers Nolley II: 9.4 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Lester Quinones: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.0 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Alex Lomax: 5.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 16.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 48.0 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (25-for-60)
- Sam Griffin: 16.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Darien Jackson: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 62.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Rey Idowu: 6.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%
- Curtis Haywood II: 4.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.