The No. 21 LSU Tigers (12-1, 0-0 SEC) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to continue a nine-game home winning streak when they host the No. 16 Kentucky Wildcats (11-2, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
LSU vs. Kentucky Predictions
LSU vs. Kentucky Betting Odds
LSU vs. Kentucky Last 10 Games
- LSU has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 145.9 total points, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Kentucky is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Kentucky’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 143.3 total points, 3.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their 83.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
LSU vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- LSU has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-2-0).
- The Tigers are 10-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving LSU have hit the over twice this season.
- The Tigers score 77.7 points per game, 17.2 more points than the 60.5 the Wildcats give up.
- LSU is 10-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall when scoring more than 60.5 points.
- Kentucky is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kentucky have hit the over six times this season.
- The Wildcats score 28.6 more points per game (83.9) than the Tigers give up to opponents (55.3).
- Kentucky is 7-6 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 55.3 points.
LSU vs. Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- LSU and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (139.5 points) three times this season.
- Eight of Kentucky’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 161.6 points per game, 22.1 points more than the point total of 139.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 23.7 fewer points than the 115.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 144.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (143.4 points).
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 14.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 53.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Darius Days: 14.7 PTS, 8 REB, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Xavier Pinson: 11 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Eric Gaines: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.4 FG%, 12.9 3PT% (4-for-31)
- Efton Reid: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 15.8 PTS, 15.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.5 BLK, 62.9 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 14 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 10.3 PTS, 7.8 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.4 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.4 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Kellan Grady: 11.8 PTS, 52 FG%, 50 3PT% (38-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.