The Ball State Cardinals (6-6, 0-0 MAC) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (6-6, 0-0 MAC) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at John E. Worthen Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
Kent State vs. Ball State Predictions
Kent State vs. Ball State Betting Odds
|Kent State||-1.5||142 points|
Kent State vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Kent State has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Flashes have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Kent State’s games have hit the over three times out of 10 chances.
- The Golden Flashes record 70.0 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 78.1 the Cardinals allow.
- Ball State has covered the spread 10 times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Cardinals went 9-0 against the spread.
- Ball State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Cardinals score 12.6 more points per game (74.9) than the Golden Flashes allow their opponents to score (62.3).
- When it scores more than 62.3 points, Ball State is 3-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Kent State vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- Kent State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (142 points) three times this season.
- There have been 10 Ball State games that have finished with a combined score over 142 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.9 points per game, 2.9 points more than the total of 142 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 1.6 fewer points than the 140.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Golden Flashes have seen a 137.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cardinals’ games have a total points bet of 147.0 points this season, 5.0 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 15.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.7 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Justyn Hamilton: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 50.5 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.8 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Tervell Beck: 6.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 10.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Luke Bumbalough: 13.2 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Payton Sparks: 10.4 PTS, 52.4 FG%
- Miryne Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Demarius Jacobs: 6.7 PTS, 54.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.