The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) will attempt to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-4, 0-0 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 147.5.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread five times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Jayhawks are 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, Kansas’ games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The Jayhawks score 18.7 more points per game (85.2) than the Cowboys allow (66.5).
- Kansas is 5-6 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- Oklahoma State is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma State’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Cowboys put up an average of 74.9 points per game, 8.0 more points than the 66.9 the Jayhawks allow.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, Oklahoma State is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Kansas’ 11 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 147.5 points.
- This season, four games Oklahoma State played finished with a combined score over 147.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 147.5 is 12.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jayhawks (85.2 points per game) and the Cowboys (74.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 14.1 fewer points than the 133.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Jayhawks have seen a 143.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.6 points more than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (139.9 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 17.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 58.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.0 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (34-for-74)
- David McCormack: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 48.7 FG%
- Remy Martin: 9.8 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Dajuan Harris: 4.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Avery Anderson III: 12.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Isaac Likekele: 6.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%
- Bryce Williams: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.7 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Kalib Boone: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Moussa Cisse: 5.8 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 51.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.