The Western Michigan Broncos (4-9, 0-0 MAC) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6, 0-0 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at University Arena. The point total is 138.5 in the matchup.
Eastern Michigan vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
|Eastern Michigan||-2.5||138.5 points|
Eastern Michigan vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- This season, six of Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The 72 points per game the Eagles record are 5.9 fewer points than the Broncos give up (77.9).
- Eastern Michigan is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- Western Michigan is 8-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Broncos are 8-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Western Michigan’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Broncos score an average of 64.1 points per game, 12.7 fewer points than the 76.8 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- Western Michigan is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 76.8 points.
Eastern Michigan vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (138.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been seven Western Michigan games that have ended with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The Eagles average 72 points per game against the Broncos’ 64.1, amounting to 2.4 points under the game’s over/under of 138.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 16.2 fewer points than the 154.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 142.1 over/under in their games this season, 3.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Broncos’ games this season (141.2 points).
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- James Scott: 15.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Noah Farrakhan: 17.1 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Bryce McBride: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Nathan Scott: 6.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Darion Spottsville: 5.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 17.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 50 FG%
- Mack Smith: 9.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Titus Wright: 4.7 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 5 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.