The No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (11-1, 0-0 ACC) host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-6, 0-0 ACC) after winning 10 straight home games. The Blue Devils are double-digit favorites by 17 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Duke has put together an 8-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 17 points or more, the Blue Devils are 5-2-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Duke have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Blue Devils record 17.7 more points per game (85.3) than the Yellow Jackets give up (67.6).
- When Duke totals more than 67.6 points, it is 8-1-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Georgia Tech is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Georgia Tech’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Yellow Jackets’ 68.8 points per game are only 4.4 more points than the 64.4 the Blue Devils allow.
- Georgia Tech is 3-4 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have combined to exceed Tuesday’s total of 141 points nine times this season.
- There have been five Georgia Tech games that have ended with a combined score over 141 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 141 is 13.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blue Devils (85.3 points per game) and the Yellow Jackets (68.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132 points per game, 9.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Blue Devils have seen a 146.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.0 points more than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (139.0 points).
Duke Team Leaders
- Wendell Moore: 17.0 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 58.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Paolo Banchero: 17.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Mark Williams: 8.4 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 12.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Jeremy Roach: 9.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 19.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.4 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (32-for-69)
- Jordan Usher: 15.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Rodney Howard: 5.7 PTS, 51.8 FG%
- Khalid Moore: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.