The CSU Fullerton Titans (7-5, 0-0 Big West) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (3-7, 0-0 Big West) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Titan Gym. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
CSU Fullerton vs. Long Beach State Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-7.5||142.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are winless against the spread when they are 7.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Titans score 9.1 fewer points per game (72.1) than the Beach give up (81.2).
- Long Beach State has put together a 9-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Beach have gone 9-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Long Beach State have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Beach’s 73.1 points per game are 5.6 more points than the 67.5 the Titans give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Long Beach State is 3-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
CSU Fullerton vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 142.5 points three times this season.
- Seven of Long Beach State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 142.5 is 2.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Titans (72.1 points per game) and the Beach (73.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 148.7 points per game, 6.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Titans have seen a 140.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Beach’s games have a total points bet of 147.3 points this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 53.8 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Damari Milstead: 8.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Vincent Lee: 10.0 PTS, 59.0 FG%
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 10.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Jordan Roberts: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Colin Slater: 12.5 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Aboubacar Traore: 5.5 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Jadon Jones: 6.2 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.