The No. 20 Colorado State Rams (10-0, 0-0 MWC) are heavily favored (-20.5) to continue a 10-game winning streak when they host the Air Force Falcons (8-4, 0-0 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Moby Arena. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
Colorado State vs. Air Force Predictions
Colorado State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-20.5||132.5 points|
Colorado State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- Colorado State has compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 20.5-point favorites.
- Colorado State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Rams score 24.1 more points per game (83.4) than the Falcons allow (59.3).
- When Colorado State totals more than 59.3 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Air Force is 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, three of Air Force’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons put up an average of 58.9 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 67.0 the Rams allow to opponents.
- Air Force has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 67.0 points.
Colorado State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- Five Colorado State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- This season, just two Air Force games have ended with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 132.5.
- The Rams average 83.4 points per game against the Falcons’ 58.9, amounting to 9.8 points over the matchup’s total of 132.5.
- The 126.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.2 fewer than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Rams have seen a 144.4 over/under in their games this season, 11.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.0 points separates this game’s over/under (132.5 points) and the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (125.5 points) this season.
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 20.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 59.2 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (15-for-32)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.1 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- John Tonje: 12.0 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 58.6 3PT% (17-for-29)
- Dischon Thomas: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (12-for-23)
- Chandler Jacobs: 4.8 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
Air Force Team Leaders
- A.J. Walker: 16.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (26-for-65)
- Ethan Taylor: 8.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Jake Heidbreder: 9.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (18-for-41)
- Nikc Jackson: 5.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Joseph Octave: 8.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.