The Clemson Tigers (9-4, 0-0 ACC) are favored (-4) to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Virginia Cavaliers (8-5, 0-0 ACC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The point total in the matchup is set at 121.
Clemson vs. Virginia Predictions
Clemson vs. Virginia Betting Odds
Clemson vs. Virginia Last 10 Games
- Clemson is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Clemson games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 133.7 total points, 12.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Virginia is 1-8-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Virginia games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 4.1 more points (125.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 62.1, 0.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Clemson vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Clemson has put together a record of 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Clemson’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The 75.2 points per game the Tigers record are 18.0 more points than the Cavaliers give up (57.2).
- Clemson has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when scoring more than 57.2 points.
- Virginia is 3-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Virginia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Cavaliers average only 2.4 fewer points per game (62.8) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (65.2).
- Virginia has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.2 points.
Clemson vs. Virginia Over/Under Trends
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 121 points 10 times this season.
- Four of Virginia’s games finished with a combined score over 121 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 17.0 points more than the point total of 121 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.4 fewer points than the 122.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 133.2 average over/under in their games this season, 12.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (124.2 points).
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- David Collins: 11.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (9-for-18)
- Hunter Tyson: 11.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.4 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (32-for-78)
- Nick Honor: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (20-for-50)
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 14.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 57.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Reece Beekman: 6.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 38.0 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.7 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- Kihei Clark: 10.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (22-for-52)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (16-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.