The No. 9 Auburn Tigers (12-1, 0-0 SEC) will attempt to continue a nine-game win streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (9-3, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Colonial Life Arena as heavy, 10.5-point favorites. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Auburn vs. South Carolina Predictions
Auburn vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Auburn vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Auburn has put together a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 10.5 points or more so far this season, the Tigers have gone 6-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over six times this season.
- The Tigers score 14.1 more points per game (80.2) than the Gamecocks give up (66.1).
- When Auburn totals more than 66.1 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- South Carolina has registered a 7-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- This season, South Carolina’s games have hit the over twice out of 10 chances.
- The Gamecocks put up an average of 75.3 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 64.2 the Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 64.2 points, South Carolina is 5-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
Auburn vs. South Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s over/under of 144.5 points six times this season.
- In South Carolina’s 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 144.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.5 points per game, 11.0 points more than the point total of 144.5 for this matchup.
- The 130.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 14.2 fewer than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 144.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Gamecocks’ games this season (143.7 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Jabari Smith: 16.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
- Walker Kessler: 10.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.2 BLK, 56.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (4-for-22)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Devan Cambridge: 7.2 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.6 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (19-for-74)
- Wildens Leveque: 9.5 PTS, 69.5 FG%
- Devin Carter: 9.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
- James Reese: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Josh Gray: 3.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.