The Vanderbilt Commodores (8-4, 0-0 SEC) are 7-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (10-3, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Bud Walton Arena. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Arkansas has covered the spread seven times this season (7-6-0).
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Razorbacks have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Razorbacks score 19.8 more points per game (80.5) than the Commodores give up (60.7).
- Arkansas is 6-7 against the spread and 10-3 overall when scoring more than 60.7 points.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread nine times this year (9-3-0).
- Games involving Vanderbilt have hit the over five times this season.
- The Commodores’ 69.9 points per game are just 0.7 fewer points than the 70.6 the Razorbacks allow to opponents.
- Vanderbilt is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 70.6 points.
Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 142 points eight times.
- This season, just two Vanderbilt games have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 142.
- The Razorbacks average 80.5 points per game against the Commodores’ 69.9, totaling 8.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 142.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.3 points per game, 10.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks have seen a 146.5 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Commodores’ games this season (135.9 points).
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.0 PTS, 2.7 STL, 42.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 53.0 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Davonte Davis: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.7 PTS, 64.4 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (4-for-7)
- Chris Lykes: 12.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 18.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Jordan Wright: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.3 PTS, 59.1 FG%
- Myles Stute: 7.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.7 PTS, 59.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.