The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (2-11, 0-0 SWAC) and the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (1-9, 0-0 SWAC) hit the court in a game with no set line at H.O. Clemmons Arena on Monday, January 3, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 129.5.
UAPB vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
UAPB vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
UAPB vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- UAPB is a perfect 11-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- This season, UAPB’s games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The Golden Lions score 7.8 fewer points per game (63.5) than the Bulldogs allow (71.3).
- UAPB has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread nine times over 10 games with a set spread.
- Alabama A&M’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 55.6 points per game are 24.7 fewer points than the 80.3 the Golden Lions give up.
UAPB vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- Nine UAPB games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- There have been three Alabama A&M games that have finished with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 119.1 points per game, 10.4 points fewer than the total of 129.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 22.1 fewer points than the 151.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Golden Lions have seen a 141.5 over/under in their games this season, 12 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (134.8 points).
UAPB Team Leaders
- Brandon Brown: 10 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 48.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Shawn Williams: 14 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (37-for-103)
- Kylen Milton: 11.8 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Trey Sampson: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 41.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Dequan Morris: 12.4 PTS, 2 STL, 52.5 FG%
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 13.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 35.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Cameron Tucker: 5.6 PTS, 33.3 FG%
- EJ Williams: 6.3 PTS, 47.2 FG%
- Dailin Smith: 5.5 PTS, 22.6 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.