The No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (12-1, 0-0 Big Ten) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to continue a 10-game home win streak when they host the No. 24 Wisconsin Badgers (10-2, 0-0 Big Ten) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 140.
Purdue vs. Wisconsin Predictions
Purdue vs. Wisconsin Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Purdue has compiled a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers have an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Purdue games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Boilermakers put up 87.2 points per game, 24 more points than the 63.2 the Badgers allow.
- When Purdue scores more than 63.2 points, it is 6-5 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Wisconsin has covered the spread eight times over 12 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Wisconsin have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Badgers put up an average of 70.3 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 66 the Boilermakers allow.
- Wisconsin has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 66 points.
Purdue vs. Wisconsin Over/Under Trends
- Purdue and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) nine times this season.
- There have been just two games featuring Wisconsin this season with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 140.
- The Boilermakers average 87.2 points per game against the Badgers’ 70.3, amounting to 17.5 points over the matchup’s total of 140.
- The 129.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.8 fewer than the 140 total in this contest.
- On average, the Boilermakers have seen a 145.8 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.7 points separates this game’s over/under (140 points) and the average total points bet in Badgers’ games (130.3 points) this season.
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 13.3 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 61 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jaden Ivey: 16.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.8 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Zach Edey: 14.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 72.8 FG%
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Caleb Furst: 5.7 PTS, 54 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 17.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Brad Davison: 14.5 PTS, 37 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Tyler Wahl: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 43.5 FG%
- Steven Crowl: 8.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.