The Colorado Buffaloes (9-3, 0-0 Pac-12) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (8-6, 0-0 Pac-12) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at Matthew Knight Arena. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.
Oregon vs. Colorado Predictions
Oregon vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Oregon is 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ducks are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Oregon’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Ducks put up 71.2 points per game, six more points than the 65.2 the Buffaloes allow.
- When Oregon totals more than 65.2 points, it is 4-7 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Colorado has registered a 4-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Buffaloes have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Games involving Colorado have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes put up an average of 71 points per game, only 4.9 more points than the 66.1 the Ducks give up.
- Colorado is 1-3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 66.1 points.
Oregon vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (133 points) nine times this season.
- Seven of Colorado’s games finished with a combined score over 133 points this season.
- The Ducks average 71.2 points per game against the Buffaloes’ 71, totaling 9.2 points over the matchup’s total of 133.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.7 fewer points than the 131.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Ducks have seen a 136.1 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Buffaloes’ games have a total points bet of 136.1 points this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 13.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (29-for-64)
- Jacob Young: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 44 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Evan Battey: 12.7 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (8-for-15)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Eli Parquet: 7.8 PTS, 50 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Tristan da Silva: 7.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.