The Towson Tigers (9-4, 0-0 CAA) are underdogs (+1) in their attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Drexel Dragons (5-5, 0-0 CAA) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, January 3, 2022 at Daskalakis Athletic Center. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
Drexel vs. Towson Predictions
Drexel vs. Towson Betting Odds
Drexel vs. Towson Betting Trends
- Drexel has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-2-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Dragons have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Drexel games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of eight chances this season.
- The Dragons score 75.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 64.5 the Tigers allow.
- Drexel has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.5 points.
- Towson has covered the spread nine times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Games involving Towson have hit the over five times this year.
- The Tigers’ 72.8 points per game are just 0.1 fewer points than the 72.9 the Dragons give up to opponents.
- Towson has put together an 8-0 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
Drexel vs. Towson Over/Under Trends
- Drexel and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s over/under of 140.5 points four times this season.
- In Towson’s 13 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 140.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.4 points per game, 7.9 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.4 points per game, 3.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dragons have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (136.9 points) this season.
Drexel Team Leaders
- James Butler: 14.5 PTS, 10.3 REB, 59.1 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Camren Wynter: 14 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Melik Martin: 9.8 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Amari Williams: 5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 43.2 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 10.1 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (4-for-20)
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.8 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.6 STL, 48 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 12 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.9 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (15-for-62)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 14.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Charles Thompson: 7.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- James Gibson: 10.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.