The No. 6 Arizona Wildcats (11-1, 0-0 Pac-12) host the Washington Huskies (5-6, 0-0 Pac-12) after winning seven home games in a row. The Wildcats are heavy favorites by 22 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 3, 2022. The point total in the matchup is set at 151.
Arizona vs. Washington Predictions
Arizona vs. Washington Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread eight times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 22 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 3-1-1 against the spread.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Wildcats put up 24.6 more points per game (89.5) than the Huskies give up (64.9).
- Arizona is 8-3-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Washington has put together a record of 4-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over five times this year.
- The Huskies’ 63.4 points per game are only 0.6 fewer points than the 64 the Wildcats give up.
- Washington is 3-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 64 points.
Arizona vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- Seven Arizona games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 151 points.
- Four of Washington’s games ended with a combined score higher than 151 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 89.5 points per game against the Huskies’ 63.4, totaling 1.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 151.
- This game’s point total is 22.1 fewer points than the 128.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 147.9 points, 3.1 fewer than the over/under of 151 points for this contest.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 143.4 points this season, 7.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 3.3 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 18.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 58.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Kerr Kriisa: 11.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 39.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Dalen Terry: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Daejon Davis: 8.3 PTS, 2 STL, 31.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Jamal Bey: 8.2 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- PJ Fuller: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.