Ty Johnson has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) will be Johnson and the New York Jets’ (4-11) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Johnson Rushing Insights
- Johnson has a 16.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 13.6 yards per game.
- In 33.3% of his games (five of 15 matchups) so far, Johnson has rushed for more than 16.5 yards.
- Johnson’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 22.4 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 8.8 yards.
- Two times in 14 opportunities this season, Johnson has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Johnson has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson averages 21.7 receiving yards, 12.2 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In 60.0% of his games this year (nine out of 15), Johnson has totaled over 9.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 15.1. He has put up 6.6 more per game than that.
- In seven of 14 games, Johnson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of 15 games this season, Johnson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- Johnson will square off against the NFL’s third-ranked run defense this week. The Buccaneers allow 87.5 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Buccaneers have totaled nine touchdowns on the ground (0.6 per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is fourth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.