Take a look at Stephen Anderson’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. The Denver Broncos (7-8) will be Anderson and the Los Angeles Chargers’ (8-7) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at SoFi Stadium.
Anderson Receiving Insights
- Anderson averages 10.5 receiving yards, 13.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In three out of 15 games this season, Anderson has put up over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 226.3 passing yards the Broncos concede per contest makes them the sixth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this season, the Broncos have surrendered 18 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.2 per game. That ranks third in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.