The SMU Mustangs (10-3, 0-0 AAC) will try to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the UCF Knights (9-2, 0-0 AAC) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022 as 3.5-point favorites. The Knights have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 146 points.
SMU vs. UCF Predictions
SMU vs. UCF Betting Odds
SMU vs. UCF Betting Trends
- SMU has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-8-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Mustangs have an ATS record of 6-8.
- This season, 12 of SMU’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The 78.8 points per game the Mustangs record are 14.5 more points than the Knights give up (64.3).
- SMU has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.3 points.
- UCF is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Knights put up six more points per game (74.6) than the Mustangs allow their opponents to score (68.6).
- When it scores more than 68.6 points, UCF is 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
SMU vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- SMU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (146 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been four UCF games that have finished with a combined score higher than 146 points this season.
- The Mustangs average 78.8 points per game against the Knights’ 74.6, totaling 7.4 points over the game’s over/under of 146.
- The 132.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.1 fewer than the 146 total in this contest.
- The Mustangs have seen a 142.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in Knights’ games this season (136.9 points).
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 21.6 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Marcus Weathers: 10.4 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Zach Nutall: 9.4 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Michael Weathers: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 36.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 10.5 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.6 STL, 44 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Darin Green Jr.: 15.9 PTS, 47 FG%, 45 3PT% (36-for-80)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.5 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- C.J. Walker: 9.1 PTS, 60 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 5.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 54.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.