The Richmond Spiders (9-5, 0-0 A-10) visit the Saint Louis Billikens (8-4, 0-0 A-10) after winning three road games in a row. The Billikens are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.5.
Saint Louis vs. Richmond Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Richmond Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-3.5||144.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. Richmond Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread seven times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Billikens are 5-1 against the spread.
- Saint Louis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 82.1 points per game the Billikens average are 11.7 more points than the Spiders give up (70.4).
- Saint Louis is 6-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- Richmond is 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Spiders have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Richmond games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Spiders average 5.7 more points per game (73.7) than the Billikens give up to opponents (68).
- When it scores more than 68 points, Richmond is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
Saint Louis vs. Richmond Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Saint Louis’ 11 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 144.5 points.
- There have been six Richmond games that have finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The Billikens average 82.1 points per game against the Spiders’ 73.7, totaling 11.3 points over the game’s over/under of 144.5.
- This matchup’s total is 6.1 fewer points than the 138.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Billikens games is 2.3 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this contest.
- Spiders games have an over/under of 143.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 10.1 PTS, 7.9 AST, 2.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Francis Okoro: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 53.1 FG%
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Marten Linssen: 10.1 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
Richmond Team Leaders
- Tyler Burton: 18.2 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (32-for-75)
- Jacob Gilyard: 9.9 PTS, 6.4 AST, 3.5 STL, 33.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
- Grant Golden: 16.1 PTS, 55 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Nathan Cayo: 7.7 PTS, 52.3 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.1 PTS, 30.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.