The Pennsylvania Quakers (3-10, 0-0 Ivy League) will try to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Brown Bears (8-7, 0-0 Ivy League) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Bears have lost three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Pennsylvania vs. Brown Predictions
Pennsylvania vs. Brown Betting Odds
Pennsylvania vs. Brown Last 10 Games
- Pennsylvania has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Pennsylvania and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Quakers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.9 points scored. That’s 0.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Quakers are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Brown has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Brown and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 134.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 4.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Pennsylvania vs. Brown Betting Trends
- Pennsylvania has put together a record of 12-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Quakers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Pennsylvania’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 69.1 points per game the Quakers average are just two more points than the Bears allow (67.1).
- Pennsylvania has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when putting up more than 67.1 points.
- Brown has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-1-1).
- The Bears have an ATS record of 6-0-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of Brown’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Bears’ 71.7 points per game are five fewer points than the 76.7 the Quakers give up to opponents.
- Brown has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 76.7 points.
Pennsylvania vs. Brown Over/Under Trends
- This season, Pennsylvania and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 139.5 points eight times.
- This season, four games Brown played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 139.5 is 1.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Quakers (69.1 points per game) and the Bears (71.7 points per game).
- The 143.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.3 more than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Quakers games is 141.8 points, 2.3 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (136.6 points).
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 20 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Jelani Williams: 6.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Jonah Charles: 10.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
- Max Martz: 8.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Lucas Monroe: 5.2 PTS, 55.3 FG%
Brown Team Leaders
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.8 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 69.1 FG%
- Dan Friday: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.5 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Tamenang Choh: 9.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 34.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Paxson Wojcik: 10 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.