The North Carolina Tar Heels (9-3, 0-0 ACC) hit the road in ACC play against the Boston College Eagles (6-5, 0-0 ACC) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The Tar Heels are favored by 7 points in the game. The over/under is set at 140 in the matchup.
North Carolina vs. Boston College Predictions
North Carolina vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|North Carolina||-7||140 points|
North Carolina vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- North Carolina has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Tar Heels have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, five of North Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tar Heels put up 78.6 points per game, 17.0 more points than the 61.6 the Eagles give up.
- North Carolina has a 4-7 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 61.6 points.
- Boston College is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, five of Boston College’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Eagles score an average of 67.3 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 71.4 the Tar Heels allow.
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, Boston College is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
North Carolina vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- North Carolina and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) eight times this season.
- This season, Boston College has played only two games with a combined score over 140 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 5.9 points more than the total of 140 for this game.
- The 133 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are seven fewer than the 140 total in this contest.
- On average, the Tar Heels have seen a 151.6 over/under in their games this season, 11.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 131.1 points this season, 8.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 15.1 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 63 FG%
- Caleb Love: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
- RJ Davis: 13 PTS, 47 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (20-for-46)
- Brady Manek: 12.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Dawson Garcia: 10.8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (11-for-24)
Boston College Team Leaders
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 9.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (15-for-30)
- Quinten Post: 9.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.