The Missouri State Bears (9-5, 0-0 MVC) host the Drake Bulldogs (10-4, 0-0 MVC) after winning four straight home games. The Bears are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Missouri State vs. Drake Predictions
Missouri State vs. Drake Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-4.5||139 points|
Missouri State vs. Drake Last 10 Games
- Missouri State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 143.0 total points, 4.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bears have a points-per-game average 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Drake has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Drake and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 136.2 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 74.7 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Missouri State vs. Drake Betting Trends
- Missouri State has covered the spread 10 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 7-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Missouri State have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Bears average 15.6 more points per game (80.2) than the Bulldogs allow (64.6).
- Missouri State has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when putting up more than 64.6 points.
- Drake has put together a record of 7-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Drake’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 76.9 points per game are 9.5 more points than the 67.4 the Bears give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Drake is 3-8 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Missouri State vs. Drake Over/Under Trends
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 139 points eight times this season.
- This season, nine of Drake’s games have ended with a score higher than 139 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 157.1 points per game, 18.1 points more than the over/under of 139 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132 points per game, 7.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 144.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (140.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (139 points).
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Gaige Prim: 14.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 59.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Isiaih Mosley: 18.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (29-for-62)
- Donovan Clay: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Jaylen Minnett: 13.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (42-for-89)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (37-for-97)
Drake Team Leaders
- Tucker DeVries: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Garrett Sturtz: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Tremell Murphy: 10.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 9.4 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- D.J. Wilkins: 9.5 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (27-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.