The Louisville Cardinals (8-4, 0-0 ACC) visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-5, 0-0 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Hank McCamish Pavilion, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022. The Cardinals are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread five times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Cardinals are 4-5 against the spread.
- Louisville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 71.0 points per game the Cardinals record are only 3.4 more points than the Yellow Jackets allow (67.6).
- When Louisville puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Georgia Tech is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Yellow Jackets have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Georgia Tech’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Yellow Jackets score an average of 69.2 points per game, just 3.0 more points than the 66.2 the Cardinals give up.
- When it scores more than 66.2 points, Georgia Tech is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisville games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 133-point total eight times.
- In Georgia Tech’s 11 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 133.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.2 points per game, 7.2 points more than the over/under of 133 for this game.
- The 133.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.8 more than the 133 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 140 points, seven more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- A difference of six points separates the average total points bet in Yellow Jackets’ games (139 points) and this contest’s over/under (133 points).
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10.9 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 51.1 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Jarrod West: 6.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Noah Locke: 11.1 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
- Dre Davis: 7.3 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Jae’Lyn Withers: 5.5 PTS, 40 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 19.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (28-for-61)
- Jordan Usher: 14.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 47.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Rodney Howard: 6.2 PTS, 51.8 FG%
- Khalid Moore: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Deivon Smith: 5.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.