Take a look at Lil’Jordan Humphrey’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. The Carolina Panthers (5-10) will be Humphrey and the New Orleans Saints’ (7-8) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Humphrey Receiving Insights
- Humphrey’s 13.1 receiving yards average is 8.4 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- In 26.7% of his games this season (four of 15), Humphrey has put up over 21.5 receiving yards.
- Humphrey’s average over/under for receiving yards is 21.1. But he is accumulating 8.0 less per game than that.
- Humphrey has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Humphrey has had a touchdown catch in two of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The Panthers allow 200.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Panthers have totaled 22 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Panthers’ defense is 13th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.