See what oddsmakers have listed as player props for Kendall Hinton in Sunday’s game at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. Hinton and his Denver Broncos (7-8) have a Week 17 matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) at SoFi Stadium.
Hinton Receiving Insights
- Hinton averages 10.1 receiving yards, 15.4 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Hinton has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards twice in 15 games this year.
- Hinton has an average receiving yards prop total of 24.5. But he is accumulating 14.4 less yards per game than that.
- In one of three games this season, Hinton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of 15 games this year, Hinton has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 237.1 passing yards the Chargers give up per outing makes them the 12th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this season, the Chargers have surrendered 24 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 20th among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.