The Indiana Hoosiers (10-2, 0-0 Big Ten) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Penn State Nittany Lions (5-5, 0-0 Big Ten) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Bryce Jordan Center as only 2.5-point favorites. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 128 points.
Indiana vs. Penn State Predictions
Indiana vs. Penn State Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Indiana is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Hoosiers have an ATS record of 8-3.
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Hoosiers average 77.2 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 65.9 the Nittany Lions give up.
- When Indiana totals more than 65.9 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Penn State has covered the spread in a game five times this year (5-5-0).
- The Nittany Lions are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Penn State’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Nittany Lions score 5.6 more points per game (67.3) than the Hoosiers allow (61.7).
- Penn State has put together a 2-5 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 61.7 points.
Indiana vs. Penn State Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Indiana’s 12 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 128 points.
- Eight of Penn State’s games ended with a combined score over 128 points this season.
- The Hoosiers average 77.2 points per game against the Nittany Lions’ 67.3, totaling 16.5 points over the game’s over/under of 128.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.4 fewer points than the 127.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Hoosiers have seen a 138.8 average over/under in their games this season, 10.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Nittany Lions’ games this season (136.4 points).
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 19.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 3.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Race Thompson: 10.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 60 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Xavier Johnson: 10.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Miller Kopp: 7.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Parker Stewart: 7.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (28-for-57)
Penn State Team Leaders
- John Harrar: 11.4 PTS, 10.6 REB, 71.4 FG%
- Jalen Pickett: 11.9 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Seth Lundy: 14.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Sam Sessoms: 13.3 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Myles Dread: 5.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.